Friday, January 25, 2008

My so called claimed wannabe almost thought sister is no longer sister. he is holy crap. he lied about the word sister. I bet its affecting. Even though time span is short but time spent is really amazing... I always still hope for a sms maybe a sorry or what but again, I shouldn't be anymore cos its too short to be true.& fuck. you don't even feel so why am I here talking about the word friendship. Its okay for you to lose a friend, you;ve got tonns. Its okay for me to lose a fren. But . . whats the reason behind it being vexed ? Zz

will be working, so lesser time with peeps. might be going for that 1-5th assignment.. Guess all of my friends are either busy working, preparing, jae-exercising, whatever and doubt they ever have time for me.

I can;t wait to 30th ~ (;
I will make it great.

No comments: